Are you passionate about digital marketing and branding? Do you have a solid understanding of what it takes to create eye-catching and engaging design?
As a Digital Graphic Designer in Brav you will work closely with our E-commerce and Marketing teams on delivering unique design executions across several brands and channels such as websites, social media, newsletters, etc. You will play a key role in conveying an authentic visual message to our customers in accordance with the different brands ́ identity. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
Main areas of responsibility:
Guidelines and templates
- Develop, improve and maintain unique visual guidelines and templates, for all brands, and implement through creative digital design on all platforms
Responsive web design
- Design digital assets, creating beautiful on brand user experience.
- Transform the collections (product and brand) into digital experiences that engage and
- inspire our customers in new ways
- Work closely with the in-house development team from design up to launch. The work will
- include a broad range of projects: from overall web design solutions to APP development,
- unique campaign pages, flexible newsletter templates, etc
- Utilize existing digital platforms to merchandise products in a new way
- Research and implement new and leading edge web design solutions
- Create impactful and conversion oriented e-commerce and social media content together with the creative content developers, eCommerce and marketing managers
- Ensure all content is web and mobile optimized
- Assist with coordinating and conducting brand and product photoshoots, to maintain and develop the visual expression of the brands
- Manage post-production on imagery when needed
- Responsible for developing digital workbooks for all brands
- Take part in developing on-product marketing and POS-material
- Create internal and external presentations of projects and strategy.
- Minimum 3 years academic degree in graphic design or equivalent field
- 3 years+ of work experience within digital design and communication
- Previous work in an agency, working with multiple brands and changing needs, is an
- Extensive experience in modern, responsive web design is an absolute requirement
- The ability to think digital first when it comes to branding and marketing
- Understanding of brands, communication channels and consumer behaviors
- Understanding of (behaviour) design for e-commerce websites is essential together with
- interest in technology, awareness of its latest trends and developments in the digital world
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, InDesign (or the likes) and the ability to deliver
- production-ready files for web
- Ability to perform light retouching
- Understanding of UX/UI design; experience in creating wireframes is a plus
- Experience from CSS, HTML and HTML5 is a clear advantage
- A strong design portfolio demonstrating past work experience/deliverables.
- Strong knowledge of digital productivity tools (MS Office/GSuite).
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written
- Passion for beautiful, clean, intuitive and functional design
- Strategic thinker, always with the end user in mind while addressing any design challenge to
- create holistic and compelling products and services
- A service minded team player who understands we are stronger as a team
- Have a visual eye and outlook on graphic and digital marketing and trends
- Have the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Professional attitude and s solution oriented mindset
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- High stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- Capable to deal with rapid change in technology and market needs.
- You have a genuine interest for nature and an active lifestyle.
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang and Helsport. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Russia, Switzerland, Japan and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
We are moving into brand new offices next to Snø at Lørenskog in October. You’ll be working in a brand new building with four floors of offices including top notch design and development facilities, brandstore at the ground floor, and state of the art laboratories for hardware product development.