Are you looking for a meaningful job in an international company?
As responsible for BRIGHT's market communication, you must enjoy being an «all-rounder»: web shop, digital media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), public relations and product marketing. For this role you probably have some years of experience working with partners and creating a team of suppliers to help you with your daily work. You must like to work systematically to plan, write briefs, evaluate and drive outsourcing partners. You enjoy working together with other BRIGHT people to find the optimal combination of target audience and messages to the different target groups. You are curious, like to test new ideas and enjoy learning from others as well as continue learning about marketing. Your goal will be to increase preference and awareness and increase sales. The position reports to the CEO and will work close with Director of Sales.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop BRIGHT's website.
- Maintain and develop SoMe channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- PR and storytelling
- Contribute and support the product development team with packaging, manuals and product sheets.
- Design sales-triggering programs/campaigns in coordination with the sales team and external partners to increase traffic in our website and other digital media
- Present Bright externally
- Analyse campaigns and apply new insights for improvement.
- Work as project manager coordinating external suppliers and contributors.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3 to 7 years of relevant work experience with market communication, preferably for technical products.
- Experience in writing briefings, project management, launching and evaluating campaigns as well as the ability to connect with other specialists in various fields of marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of digital advertising (prospecting and retargeting) on Facebook, Google Ads.
- A real interest in communications and what inherently motivates people as well as a strong commercial and results-based focus.
- A friendly personality who enjoys standing on stage and presenting the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Norwegian and English.
- Independent yet able to work in a team.
- International experience/background is an advantage.
- The opportunity to work with sustainable energy and consequently become part of the solution for cleaner energy in the world.
- The opportunity to work in a company whose aim of providing light to the nearly 1 billion people without access to electricity will also create a positive ripple effect in relation to their education, health and safety.
- Challenge and be challenged in marketing.
- The opportunity to work with a truly international company with a multinational team where you can develop your international expertise.
Please send us a short application letter and your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
Application deadline: 01.11.2019
In BRIGHT we are building a company with talented people working together to solve the need for sustainable energy. Our mission - Sustainable energy for all - is a big commitment knowing that there is nearly 1 billion people in the world without access to electricity. We are a Norwegian solar company specializing in the design, production and distribution of solar-cell based lanterns and «plug-and-play» house systems. We have sold nearly 2,5 million units and delivered to over 40 countries, and our products impact more than 11 million people.