SEM/PPC Manager, Gelato AS (Consumer Brand Optimalprint)
We are changing the way people think about printing. Not that long ago we were a company delivering greeting cards to families. Now we have built a global print cloud reaching more than 5 Billion people. For our customers Optimalprint represents a smarter way of bringing your memories into print.
Personalized Photo Printing is exploding - you might be thinking that we print less and less. As a matter of fact, personalized printed stuff for families and loved ones has grown very fast during the last 10 years. Today, you take about 1,000 photos with your mobile phone every year. Optimalprint helps you to enjoy and share your photos by printing them in beautiful products in an easy, affordable, and sustainable way.
Why join Optimalprint?
Optimalprint, is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo products for consumers across Europe, North America, and Australia. Optimalprint does not own any print machines. We connect with print partners all across the world. We have been working tirelessly to enable Sustainable Printing. Today we have 12 offices around the world with people from over 30 countries.
Our culture is best described as team oriented with highly energized and open-minded people from the best companies and schools in the world. Each team member has taken an active choice to join.
What are we up to now?
We are about to reignite the Optimalprint brand and bring the user interface and design to the next level. Build a one-stop shop for photo products for all families.
The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager is responsible for implementing Optimalprint search engine marketing strategies as well as the pay-per-click (PPC) advertising strategies. You will play a pivotal measuring results, making recommendations, and implementing changes and enhancements in the SEM programs in place. The changes include running day-to-day, monthly, and quarterly SEM processes for various marketing search campaigns and implementing new or revised keywords, ad copy, bid, landing pages, and other related SEM approaches and strategies. You will work together with a best-in-class team of performance marketeers, technology vendors, and digital marketing agencies to promote our brand and offering, and increase conversions. You will be driving the commercial performance (revenue and cost) of SEM through systematic campaign-specific and overall measurement and results. You will work closely with the Head of Customer Acquisition and the rest of the marketing team in target-setting as well as post-campaign performance evaluations.
You are truly passionate about SEM and love working on and learning about it. You have incredible stamina, resilience, and grit. You're a doer, who changes until winning. You feel comfortable getting your hands dirty while never losing sight of the long-term ambition, this quarters budget, and today's customers.
The position is based in Oslo (Norway).
What you will be doing
- Manage the SEM budget across countries and products to meet revenue, CPA, and ROAS targets.
- Manage SEM partners to profitably drive new customer growth.
- Analyze, execute and optimize SEM, PPC campaigns across all type of devices.
- Work closely with search engine partners such as Google to ensure that best practice is implemented across all activity and the team is included in all relevant new products/features.
- Lead testing efforts across copy, targeting, bidding strategies and keyword management.
- Develop break-through insights and translate them into concrete actionable recommendations for the product management team to ensure full optimization of the landing page experience.
- Research new online marketing and advertising technologies, including artificial intelligence/machine learning.
- Be responsible for growing our customer base globally.
Who you are
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work. You have superior communication skills, high integrity and great attention to detail.
Moreover, we would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
- Passion for Gelato and our vision – sharing creativity. Deep passion for working with SEM.
- M.Sc./M.A. degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or another data driven field.
- 4+ years of experience in SEM, PPC in B2C/e-commerce, including demonstrable experience leading and managing paid campaigns in Adwords.
- Experience with paid social channels (esp. Facebook and Instagram), programmatic advertising is a big plus.
- Experience with handling acquisition campaigns for apps is also a big plus (Apple Search Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Google UAC).
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics. Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels (conversion rate optimization) is a big plus.
- Comfortable with automation tools for Adwords. Experience with DCM is a plus.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills. Strong attention to detail and zero-defect.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong ability to conceptualize and communicate complex topics in a simple and factual way. Business-fluent in English, and good with at least one other language.
- Strong ability to think independently yet operate effectively in and with teams
What we offer
We offer the rare opportunity to change the world in such that everyone around you can use the services you've been part of building. We're not just another social web application; we're improving one of the world's largest industries.
We offer you a chance to be part of a truly amazing journey in a company that sets very high targets and works hard to achieve them. You will be able to work with smart, motivated and engaged co-workers from all over the world, in an intense and very energetic environment.
You will have a tangible impact on the way that we operate and expand our business. Working with some of the most ambitious colleagues out there you will have a ground floor opportunity to put all your experience and know-how to the test while learning at a speed you thought was impossible before joining.
As we continue to grow we want you to grow with us and for the right candidate there is no limit to where this opportunity might take you. We offer a competitive benefits package, including equity program and an employee options scheme. Flexible working hours, healthcare, pension scheme, insurance and more.
We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. Apply here
If you have questions call Headhunter Tine Bonnevie, Bonnevie Consulting. Phone: 924 88 788, email: firstname.lastname@example.org