Discovery Networks Norway is now looking to recruit a Production Planner to the Nordic Marketing department.
The role will be responsible for planning, ordering and ensuring delivery of various on-air/off-air promotional elements, as well as supporting the financial management of the production budget across the portfolio. The role will be working closely with the Production Manager and the marketing team, creative team & on-air planning team to enable effective production processes and delivery of assets. The role will be point of contact for both internal and external teams.
The Production Planner will report to the Senior Production Manager, and will be located in Oslo.
- Support management of annual production budget, raising POs and documenting spending
- Responsible for all day-to-day liaisons with the post production companies on production timelines to ensure timely deliveries
- Ordering of assets for all promo/content marketing whilst ensuring latest info is added and communicated (Monday Production Management tool)
- Support music & footage clearances & reporting.
- Uphold and improve workflows, tools & processes for internal & external production teams
- Establish working relationships and set up production & post-production arrangements with external and internal facilities and suppliers.
- Proactively working with Marketing managers and creative teams to plan and prepare for up-coming campaigns and priorities (on and off air)
- Help ensure all assets (marketing and on air) are uploaded to DAM system
- Book external talent, set up and organise shoots for local production
- Working with other markets to maximize sharing capabilities
- Responsible for adding new vendors to internal systems and follow up where necessary
- Miscellaneous / Ad-hoc
- Manage projects, production processes and timelines
- Plan and oversee monthly On-Air/Off-Air production
- Research & source production / postproduction solutions
- Manage appropriate documents to facilitate production
- Manage music & footage clearances
- Responsible for delivery of marketing materials on time and on budget
Requirements Experience & Competencies:
- 3+ years production experience from a broadcaster or agency
- A driven, organized and motivated individual, with a passion for creativity and production
- A proven track record in a production/broadcast environment Production and post-production management experience
- Experience of studio and location shooting
- Highly organized, with an eye for detail and applied administrative skills
- Natural aptitude to problem-solving and ability to multitask
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and curious team player
We can offer:
- A challenging position in a leading local and international media organization
- An excellent opportunity for personal and professional development and growth
- A dynamic, skilled, fun and fast-paced work environment in modern office facilities
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and engaged colleagues
- Competitive remuneration and company benefits, including insurance, pension and bonus
For more inquiries or information about the position please contact our recruitment advisor Jon Dissen at JP Cornerstone on mobile +47 900 37 900 or email email@example.com.
Please submit application and CV in English.
Discovery Networks Norway er en norsk mediegruppe og en del av det globale selskapet Discovery, Inc. Virksomheten holder til i Nydalen i Oslo. Selskapet driver strømmetjenesten discovery+ og TV-kanalen TVNorge, i tillegg til kanaler som FEM, MAX, VOX, TLC, Discovery Channel, Eurosport 1 og Eurosport Norge, og strømmetjenestene Eurosport Player og GolfTV.