Do you want to take on a leading marketing role in the largest consumer and technology retailer in the Nordics? Do you want to work in an international environment, with great colleagues and exciting opportunities?
Elkjøp Nordic AS is now looking for an experienced marketer to take on the role of Nordic Brand & Marketing Manager Growth Areas, with the responsibility for all Nordic led marketing activities for our highest priority growth areas.
This role holds the combined strategic marketing responsibility for Elkjøps Nordic B2B initiatives, as well as the brand and marketing responsibilities for our own kitchen brand, Epoq.
This includes, but is not limited to, leading the B2B and Epoq marketing team in the Nordic Brand & Marketing Division, driving the development of marketing plans and concept development, securing effective and efficient creative development and production to equip local marketing teams with necessary assets to run strong marketing campaigns.
This role actively seeks out and utilizes data to derive insights on which strategies and recommendations are built and works closely with Nordic Brand & Marketing Director to ensure fit with overall brand strategy and guidelines.
This role is part of the Nordic Brand & Marketing Leadership team.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Own the development of Epoq Brand Platform, communications concept, and Marketing GTM plan, in alignment with Nordic Brand & Marketing Director and K&I category management.
- Own the development of Elkjøps B2B communications concept and marketing GTM plan, in alignment with Nordic Brand & Marketing Director and B2B Core team.
- Based on a Nordic plan and agreement with relevant stakeholders, oversee full A to Z development and timely delivery of agreed Nordic initiatives across the full planning process.
- Facilitate relevant market insight initiatives to ensure effective decision making and measurability of defined brand and marketing KPIs.
- Pro-actively seek understanding of all the local B2B and Epoq market circumstances to secure that Nordic agenda and deliverables are supporting growth in all local markets.
- Work with local marketing teams to create effective collaboration and secure strong local implementation.
Qualifications that would make you succeed
- Minimum 8 years of experience from similar role, preferably from a Nordic/Global role.
- Relevant higher education. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience from brand and communication strategy development.
- Experience from developing marketing plans.
- Experience from working with creative agencies and media agencies.
- Strong leadership skills, providing structure and direction to the team.
- Proficiency in English and a native speaker of one of the Nordic languages.
- Strong analytical mindset with a data driven approach to problem solving.
- Strong business acumen and keen interest in the field of marketing.
- Ability to structure work and delegate effectively.
- Excellent communicator – gets the message across clearly and effectively, while building trust.
- Strong collaborator – role models collaboration by building bridges and ensuring alignment.
- Structured – defines, introduces, and follows processes and structures to secure timely deliveries.
- Inspiring – shares inspiration and seeks external knowledge to build competence.
- Data driven – acts on facts and builds strategies and plans from multiple data points.
- Versatile – able to navigate ambiguity and move forward.
- Grit and stamina - to remain steadfast in difficult discussions.
What you can expect
- A high-paced, exciting, and meaningful workday.
- An opportunity to really make an impact on the Elkjøp Nordic business.
- Great colleagues across the Nordics.
- Competitive terms and benefits.
About Elkjøp Nordic AS
Elkjøp Nordic AS is an omnichannel consumer electronics retailer operating in all the Nordic countries. We are 10.000 engaged employees distributed on more than 420 different locations. At our Nordic head-office we are approximately 450 people in different specialized functions who work continuously to support our retail colleagues in the different countries so that they can focus on making our customers 100% satisfied. Working for Elkjøp Nordic is fun and challenging and as an employee with us you are part of the leading and most traditional player in consumer electronics in the Nordic region.
Elkjøp Nordic offers a responsible and independent position with an international network. With us, you will be part of an open and inspiring work environment where you meet knowledgeable colleagues and a company that has the resources to put ambitious plans into practice. The environment is characterized by good team spirit, well-being, pride and great faith in what we do. We have an ambitious sustainability strategy, and we involve all employees to create a retail trade of the future that is good for customers, for us and for the planet
You will receive good onboarding and training to set you up for success in your new role. We offer the opportunity to grow in a forward-looking company with solid values. We have a strong focus on the employees as the cornerstone of our strategy, and with ambitions, commitment and hard work, you can go far in Elkjøp - because we love to offer exciting career opportunities to those who deserve it.
The office is based in modern premises in Nydalen in Oslo. We have an excellent canteen, our own gym and a long list of employee benefits such as favorable prices on the products we sell and very good insurance schemes.
Our goal is for Elkjøp's employees to reflect society. And we encourage everyone who is qualified to apply for a job with us.
Please note that we use ability and personality tests in our recruitment process, and we also perform background-checks on the people we wish to hire.
Do you think this sounds exciting and challenging; we are looking forward to receiving your application where we hope you will tell us why you really want this job, what your expectations to us as an employer are, and what you can contribute with if you are the lucky one!
Elkjøp Nordic er Nordens største elektronikkforhandler, eid av Currys plc i Storbritannia, Europas største forbrukerelektronikkforhandler. Med en sømløs omnikanal løsning på tvers av Elkjøp-konsernet, med mer enn 420 butikker og Nordens største e-handelsplattform, kobler våre systemer sammen 11 000 kolleger og millioner av kunder på tvers av våre fire markeder .
Konsernet har etablert virksomhet i Norge, Sverige, Danmark, Finland, Island, Grønland og Færøyene, med en omsetning i 2020/21 på 49,8 milliarder NOK og et resultat på over 1.672 milliarder NOK.
Alle våre varehus i Norden får i hovedsak sin vareforsyning fra egen distribusjonsvirksomhet, med sentrallager i Jönköping på 107.000 kvadratmeter.
På vårt nordiske hovedkontor i Nydalen i Oslo, er vi cirka 480 personer i forskjellige spesialiserte funksjoner som jobber kontinuerlig for å støtte våre kolleger i de nordiske landene.
Vår visjon er "We help everyone enjoy amazing technology". Vi oppnår dette gjennom å alltid fokusere på kundens behov samt våre egne kjerneverdier som er ansvarlighet, engasjement og effektivitet.