Are you a gamer by heart, a talented social media content creator, and an excellent project manager? Then you might be the right one on the team to make PlayStation the best place to play. PlayStation is now searching for a Brand Engagement & Community Specialist for the Norwegian marked.
The right candidate knows how to drive engagement and awareness and increase followers. Your mission will be to maximize the presence of the PlayStation brand, product, and services in both owned and earned channels locally. You will project manage the creation of the local Norwegian Social Media content, PlayStation Communities, and influencer networks.
You will become part of a Nordic team and work in close collaboration with your counterparts in the other Nordic countries as well as the Nordic Campaign Management team. Also you will engage with local agencies and freelancers in content production and influencer activities.
- Social Media content creation: Manage production of local content to drive Social Media engagement and increase follower bases incl. supporting channel development.
- PlayStation Community Management: Manage our local PlayStation community to drive engagement in Owned channels. Function as an ear to the ground and having a strong voice in relevant external channels where our community is active.
- Influencer network management: Manage the country influencer program to ensure we have strong local ambassadors representing the PlayStation brand and driving awareness for key products and services.
- Higher education within marketing/communication.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience from an agency or a similar type of company.
- In-depth knowledge of the gaming industry and gaming communities.
- An eye for good content, and a talent for social media content creation.
- Social media work experience incl. super-user of FB Business Manager and/or other SoMe tools.
- Experience from working with influencers (direct or via agency).
- An excellent stakeholder and project manager who is used to collaborate closely with partners.
- Analytical and data driven.
- Fluent in English + local Nordic native language.
- Preferably a Gamer by heart!
At PlayStation, we offer a diverse, inclusive culture where every one of our employees has room to grow. Among the range of benefits to our employees, are:
- A great and ambitious team of colleagues across the Nordic region
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to partly work from home
- Fantastic newly renovated office space in Oslo
- Competitive salary and pension plan
The position is based in our office in Nedre gate 7 in Oslo.
We know that diversity contributes to better results and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Questions about the position may be directed to Åsta Braathen: (+47) 989 01 025, email@example.com.
Please submit your application and CV by 23 January.
Nordisk Film was founded in 1906 in Valby, by entrepreneur Ole Olsen and is one of the world’s first film companies. They still have their headquarters in Valby, next to the world’s oldest film studio building and still own strong cultural values of passion and ambition.
In 1992, Nordisk Film became part of Egmont, a Nordic media group, and has within recent years seen high growth rates. In just over five years their revenues have increased with nearly 40%, and activities now span much wider than the film business that was the starting point. Today, Nordisk Film is among the leading entertainment companies in the Nordics involved in film and series production and distribution, cinemas, computer games, digital gifting and digital advertising.
For more than 20 years, and since the launch of Sony PlayStation, Nordisk Interactive has been the official distributor of the console and games in the Nordics and Baltics, and have made it one of Sony’s most successful markets. Not only do they distribute Sony PlayStation consoles, but also a long range of games such as: God of War, Days Gone and Marvel's Spider-Man.