Are you ready to make a substantial contribution to marketing communications at a world-leading technology company? As part of continually improving the content we present to the market, Nordic is seeking a Marketing Communication Specialist with solid writing and editing skills to deliver consistently impactful marketing content to our global audience.
As an outstanding proponent of the written word, the Marketing Communication Specialist builds stylish, cohesive text that clearly conveys Nordic’s messaging, while also enabling the work of others to shine through judicious, high-quality content editing. Through this expert writing and editing, Nordic’s voice will attain a new level of clarity and consistency.
- Delivering impactful, effective written content for Nordic’s public-facing material
- Write clear, stylish, powerful copy for Nordic’s external channels
- Edit, proof, and optimize content written by others
- Publish to web, social, and other channels, in line with content plan
- Building style and consistency of tone
- Drive themes from Nordic’s content plan and brand identity through all communication
- Identify and develop themes and red threads as part of proofing and editing content from throughout the business
- Synthesize content from diverse creators into a single Nordic voice, via impactful editing
- Best practice sharing and mentoring that lifts the quality of Nordic’s written content
- As Nordic’s foremost exponent of written English, the Communication Specialist is expected to share knowledge, skills, and tips throughout the organization, to bring development and improvement to the written word across Nordic
- Project support
- Support the effective development and delivery of marketing campaigns and projects via participation in selected projects
We believe that our new colleague has strategic planning skills as well as a commercial orientation. You have a creative and development-oriented mindset and the ability to multitask and prioritize your daily workload. To do well in this role, a good understanding of the commercial side of digital is important. Moreover, you need the ability to work autonomously and be capable of independent decision-making. You have good collaboration skills, the ability to influence at all levels, and a strong sense of ethics. and the ability to envision, develop and own digital products. With an interest in digital technology and user experience, you use your exceptional stakeholder management skills to handle and drive the projects you are responsible for.
Working for Nordic
Working for Nordic Semiconductor, you will be inspired and supported to develop yourself. Our teams enjoy a professional and informal working environment. We value and encourage the continuous development of skills and expertise to the highest levels. We are proud of our Norwegian heritage, our highly skilled international workforce, world-leading innovation, and professional brilliance. We offer a variety of tasks and projects, and the possibility to work alongside some of the world’s most renowned experts within their field. We encourage our employees to question the established and innovate while expecting professionalism, commitment, and the will to learn.
- Competitive salary with short- and long-term incentive plan
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Family-friendly policies, insurances, and benefits
- Location: Oslo, Norway
For more information, please contact VP Organisational Development & Talent, Jannicke Ianssen, by email: email@example.com.
Please note that this position might be subject to a background check.
Nordic Semiconductor is a Norwegian fabless semiconductor company specializing in wireless communication technology that powers the Internet of Things (IoT). Nordic was established in 1983 and has more than 1000 employees across the globe. Our award-winning Bluetooth Low Energy solutions pioneered ultra-low power wireless, making us the global market leader. Our technology range was later supplemented by ANT+, Thread and Zigbee, and in 2018 we launched our low power, compact LTE-M/NB-IoT cellular IoT solutions to extend the penetration of the IoT. The Nordic portfolio was further complemented by Wi-Fi technology in 2021.