Consumer Business is NHST’s new group-wide department responsible for developing all B2C and B2B subscription and user revenue business, across the portfolio of publications. We aim to be the no. 1 digital subscription provider within our prioritized target groups and markets, through world-class journalism, subscription services and user experience. We create customer value and build long-lasting customer relationships with smart use of insight, technology and team effort. Our team is fast-paced and dynamic in a constantly evolving organisation.
Introduction to the department
Habits and needs of single subcribers and users are changing rapidly, and the demand for tailored and personalised solutions is high. Customer Experience is a team of expert individuals who focus on maximising the customer lifetime value. We develop innovative customer journeys which meet both individual customer needs and multiple business objectives. With a customer centric approach, we execute on numerous activities to increase engagement, customer loyalty and profitability. Data driven- and automated marketing is part of our team DNA. We optimize on people, processes and technology to personalize and scale on activities that bridge both online and offline channels. We work across all the NHST, including Dagens Næringsliv, Fiskeribladet, Intrafish.no, Intrafish.com, Europower, Tradewinds, Recharge and Upstream.
Our department is growing and we are entering new and exciting areas where the customer journey is enhancing. We are therefore looking for two Campaign Specialists to join our adventures and contribute with optimizing the customer journey for single subscribers and B2B segments. You will be part of a very creative and structured team, and work in a cross-collaborative environment with people representing a multitude of professional disciplines. You have very strong analytical skills and are able to turn insights into ideas and actions that support concepts and holistic projects. You will further plan, execute and measure on various marketing and communiation initiatives on digital channels, and thereby contribute with concrete actions that bring our subscribers and clients closer to us. As our ideal candidate, you have a drive to make data driven decisions and work in a fast-paced environment. Clear and measurable goals are one of your factors for motivation.
- Min. Bachelors degree with 2 years practical experience.
- Proven knowledge with marketing automation and tools for inbound and outbound communication (e.g. Adobe Campaign, Target, Hubspot, etc)
- Experience with content management systems and setups such as Vev, Experience manager and the like.
- Experience with CRM-systems and how they can support and enable personalized dialogues. Experience with the usage of various data to form valuable insights and relevant customer activities.
- Digital competence, good understanding on technologies and the ability to see opportunities in solutions as part of organizational capabilities.
- Experience with analysis- and measurement-tools such as Adobe Analytics etc
- Effective and structured with holistic mindset to goals and tasks
- Ability to bridge the gap between business cases and technical enablement
- Outgoing team person with cross-collaborative abilities
- Creative mindset with structured approach
- Motivated by finding actions and ideas to bridge customer needs to business value
Are you passionate about working towards an optimal customer journey and contribute with insights-driven initiatives in a great and supportive team? Then we would love to receive your application and get to know you better.