Do you dream of a Marketing & Communications position with a strong PR focus? Do you want to work with a brand that’s taken seriously because everything we do is backed by market leading analyses and data? Do you have the media network and storytelling skills to take our brand even further? Then you could be our new Senior PR Specialist.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As our new Senior PR Specialist, you will play a key role in strengthening the BCG brand and overall reputation by getting our stories told both far and wide and to very particular audiences. Keeping a keen eye on our local, regional, and global content pipelines, you’ll identify interesting and news-worthy reports, thought leadership pieces, and various initiatives from across the BCG universe and turn them into compelling and captivating stories and stakeholder relevant content. Most importantly, you’ll also turn them into successful media pitches, leveraging your professional network across Norwegian media to get our stories picked up and our Senior Managers and Experts positioned as go-to subject matter experts for the daily news cycle. In addition, you will also:
- Lead and coordinate the production related work around local reports, white papers, and other publications and make sure the right people notice them.
- Work closely with senior leaders to optimize storytelling and media appearance and provide training if needed.
- Assist in developing ideas, insights, concepts, campaigns and creative formats for events, media engagement as well as other branding and engagement platforms, around our key focus topics.
- Take part in the development and execution of key events to strengthen BCG thought leadership and positioning.
- Actively support the implementation of our employer brand strategy – in close collaboration with other team members and relevant internal functions.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
To succeed in this role, you are good at initiating, conceptualizing, developing, and getting stories, events, concepts, and creative formats off the ground. Simply put, you’re good at making things happen. You are highly motivated and thrive on seeing the stories you’ve pitched break into the news stream. Having identified your end-goals, you know how to organize quality work efforts to achieve them, working both independently and in teams. Sharing ideas and experiences and finding new ways of working that result in value creation, is second nature to you. In addition to this, you’re also good at:
- Briefing and working closely with external vendors like PR and event agencies.
- Providing creative direction to ensure every piece of content is up to the desired levels of quality.
- Navigating in a complex business environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Building trust with internal and external business relations.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in communications, journalism, marketing or an equivalent topic. Ideally, you have a minimum of five years of experience communicating complex topics, in a newsroom or an international business setting. You read, write and speak English and Norwegian at a professional level, and your writing skills are excellent. In addition, you have the communication skills to address and engage audiences of all levels, both in person, in PowerPoint, and other platforms.
YOU'LL WORK WITH
BCG’s marketing team drives the firm’s reputation as a thought leader. We work to strengthen and protect BCG’s brand, advance our business agenda, and partner with management to engage with our key audiences through tools such as global thought-leadership publications, public relations, alumni outreach, recruitment marketing, and social media.
- Attractive insurance package and social security benefits
- Flexible Work & Work life balance
- 30 days of vacation
- BCG Bicycles
- Sports and activities e.g. squash tournament and football team
- Wide variety of social office events
- Social networks – Colorful@BCG, Pride@BCG, Women@BCG, Family@BCG
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application attaching your CV & Cover Letter through our BCG Career website by December 11, 2022. We process all applications we receive and screen them continuously during the application period. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process.