Wilhelmsen Ships Service, Marine Products’ team is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who thrives in a challenging, exciting and fast-paced environment. Reporting to the Global Marketing Manager for Marine Products, this role is responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing campaigns. Innovative thinking, a focus on content marketing through digital channels and a proactive mindset are essential in this role. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic global team to drive digital marketing transformation.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs across all digital channels, including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns, in line with business plans and priorities.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation systems and software tools for capturing contacts/leads and measure ROI
- Maintain the Wilhelmsen Marine Products’digital channels and social media platforms
- Track and analyse the results and effectiveness of digital campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations. Consolidate information in monthly reports.
- Work together with the marketing and product team to ensure digital content is in line with the overall sales focus plan and goals.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders from Group Digital Communications to ensure alignment and synergy with the company’s overall digital communication strategy.
- Work closely with external agencies and technical service providers (Web and Social) on campaign set-up and support.
- Any other marketing communication duties assigned.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 4-6 years of related digital marketing experience.
- Preferably experience in planning, developing and implementing in most of these areas: SEO/SEM campaigns, marketing database, email automation, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing automation tools (e.g., Pardot, Marketo or similar), CRM software (Salesforce or similar) and website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Experience working with multiple local and global stakeholders is preferred. You have to be comfortable with remote reporting and collaboration – the line manager is based in Singapore.
- Some travelling will be required when COVID-19 travel restrictions are lifted.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Fluency in English (Norwegian not required).
- A self-starter that takes the initiative to perform tasks independently.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Keep up to date of new tools, technologies, and digital marketing trends, and provide recommendations where appropriate.
About Wilhelmsen Marine Products
The people at Wilhelmsen Marine Products don’t just hold jobs here. They make the most innovative ideas a reality – and in the process, they shape the maritime industry. With the largest maritime network in the world, we do work that makes an impact - if it floats, our products are probably on it.
Supplying marine solutions including the Unitor brand of products, Timm ropes, Unicool refrigerants, and Unitor and Nalfleet marine chemicals, last year we made product deliveries to 27,500 vessels. Having the largest maritime network, we supply marine consumables, products, and solutions to every conceivable vessel type, at over 2,000 ports. At Wilhelmsen, we keep global trade running.
Anchor your career in the maritime industry and dive into a sea of opportunities with us now. For more information, see www.wilhelmsen.com
Follow us on Wilhelmsen Marine Products on LinkedIn | Facebook