Let's create the future together.
At Volvo Cars, we’re on a mission to make people’s lives less complicated. We design our services around people, and we innovate to provide mobility that is personal, sustainable, and safe. Do you want to join us?
We are looking for a Digital Web Analyst to join our Customer Experience (CX) team at Volvo Car Norway. You will be responsible for ensuring that Volvo Car Norway's website is functional, user-friendly, visually attractive and up-to-date.
What’s in it for you?
The Customer Experience team in Norway is a newly established team driven by the global Volvo strategy to provide the freedom to move to consumers in Norway. We define customer experience as the customers’ holistic perception of their experience with our business and brand. Therefore, our focus is that every interaction a customer has with our brand, from navigating our website to talking to customer service, is optimal. We are a close-knit and highly specialized team that shares common goals and ways of working. We strive for data-driven decision-making, collaboration across the organization locally and globally, and, of course, a strong customer focus.
As a highly digitized and electric market, the Norwegian market is of particular focus for Volvo. As such we pilot and test new ways of working, initiatives, services and products to be at the forefront of our industry.
What you’ll do
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the website, including release planning, backlog, testing, design implementation, market support and bug fixing. This also includes continuous development of the website in cooperation with Volvo Cars global website team.
- Play a part in our online transformation, connecting wholesale and e-commerce.
- Experimenting and providing input to creating a seamless UX and improve key performance metrics.
- Optimizing the user journey to drive key performance metrics incl. A / B testing
- Maximize user engagement and conversions by utilizing analytics insights and testing.
- Responsible for our SEO and SEM strategy to drive users to site.
- Support the central and local marketing teams with product launches and campaign activities such as creating new campaign pages, publishing articles and press releases, and changing copy/text.
- Facilitate and perform technical updates in SCNG and the car configurator in tight collaboration with the central team and our suppliers.
Do you fit the profile?
- Experience with website production and e-commerce
- Experience with graphics and front-end work
- Experience in digital content management, automation of marketing platforms and Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital marketing, as well as web and data analytical practices
- A good comprehension of SEO, web site content and web analytics
- Experience of following up on and analyzing website performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
- Strong IT skills with a genuine interest in digital development
- Experience working with multinational corporations is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal Norwegian skills is a requirement
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Knowledge of Sitecore CMS is an advantage
Who are you?
You have a strong interest in technology, innovation and design, and are passionate about customer experience. As such you are interested in user research and believe it is a necessity to incorporate such insights into your work in order to optimize the user journey online. You are curious and have a drive to learn new things. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are self-sufficient, structured and committed. You understand the value of collaboration, communicate your work clearly also to non-technical colleagues, and are able to multi-task and prioritize effectively. You are detail-oriented and accurate.
How to apply and connect
Is this you? Then don’t wait; apply now!
We’re ready to receive applications and will start the recruit process immediately so the position could be filled before the deadline April 18th, 2021.
For questions regarding the role in general, please contact Head of Customer Experience, Runa Vigdal-Hanssen (959 38 395). For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Head of People Experience and Competence, Hege Eirin Lysnes (952 52 644).
Change is coming. Are you with us?
Volvo Car Norway AS er et heleid datterselskap av Volvo Car Group. Våre omlag 45 ansatte holder til i topp moderne lokaler på Fornebu. Vi er i et sterkt partnerskap med våre 48 uavhengige Volvo-forhandlere over hele Norge, alle med en felles målsetning om å skape Volvo-unike kundeopplevelser. Volvo er et av bilbransjens sterkeste merker, med solid posisjon i Norge. I 2019 ble det registrert 10 056 nye biler fra Volvo i Norge, som utgjør en markedsandel på 7,1 prosent.