As Regional Brand Manager you will be responsible for an assigned product portfolio and contribute to brand development. A key part of the position is understanding consumer and market insight. You will work closely with the sales and marketing teams in Norway, Sweden and Denmark to achieve profitable growth for your products and innovations that meet market needs. This includes driving the process from idea to launch of new products or market activities, identifying new business opportunities and developing communication to several different target groups and channels, including our digital channels which is an important focus area for Jotun LADY.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop, manage and implement the region’s short-term and long-term brand strategies and marketing activities for the assigned product portfolio.
- Responsible for positioning, budget, price- and profitability for the assigned product portfolio.
- Ensure a consistent tone of voice in accordance with brand-stamp, Corporate and segment guidelines, in all parts of the 360 degrees communication mix, evaluate the effect of the activities and optimize the marketing mix accordingly
- Identify relevant new opportunities within the brand strategy by initiating new ideas for the assigned products and brand to drive profitable growth.
- Manage innovation projects for Jotun LADY in the region by planning, coordinating and monitoring activities to ensure the projects achieve the desired results
Bachelor: Marketing (Required)
Other qualifications (certificates, skills etc.):
Brand Building, Brand Strategy, Communication, Marketing, Product Management, Project Management
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND WHAT WE OFFER
We believe there are several different backgrounds that could fill this role. To be successful and enjoy the role, we believe you have at least a relevant Bachelor or Master degree, and 3-5 years' work experience from marketing /brand building and a good understanding of visual communication. An interest in interior/design/colours as well as experience in digital marketing is an advantage.
You have a strong personality, strong drive, are committed and goal-oriented. You take initiative, are curious and can see new creative solutions. You are results-oriented, have control over the details while being able to see the big picture. You are outgoing and team player. You are a good communicator and enjoy giving presentations.
We can offer:
A friendly and supportive culture. We have an informal work environment with few hierarchies. We are always striving to live our values: Loyalty, Care, Respect, Boldness.
Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, through internal programs and Jotun Academy.
A professional and supportive work environment with focus on continuous improvement and innovation.
Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
Highly competitive pension and insurance scheme.
Scope of work:
CONTACT RECRUITER:Mayca, Anne Gro, Regional HR Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jotun employs more than 1000 employees in Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden and Denmark), where all our four segments – Decorative Paints, Marine Coatings, Protective Coatings and Powder Coatings - are present. Regional, Group management - and functions - are located in Sandefjord together with our two factories.
Our brand new headquarters, which includes a state-of-the-art R&D center is situated on the seaside in Sandefjord. We provide a wide range of career opportunities, within areas such as finance and administration, IT, sales and marketing, supply chain, engineering, technical, and research and development.