Brav are working with some of the leading brands in the sports and outdoor industry and we are now searching for a highly motivated senior graphic designer to join our design team.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about great design, has a strong portfolio of demonstrated work and broad experience in visual brand building. At Brav you will work with some of Norway's most iconic and popular brands - and contribute to shape a very exciting future for Swix, Helsport, Ulvang Lundhags and Toko.
As a Senior Graphic Designer in Brav you will work closely with our E-commerce and Marketing teams on delivering unique design executions across several brands and channels. You will play a key role in conveying an authentic visual message to our customers in accordance with the different brands´ identity.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Guidelines and templates
- Develop, improve and maintain unique visual guidelines and templates, for all brands, and implement through creative digital design on all platforms
Responsive web design
- Design digital assets, creating beautiful on brand user experience.
- Transform the collections (product and brand) into digital experiences that engage and inspire our customers in new ways
- Work closely with the in-house development team from design up to launch. The work will include a broad range of projects: from overall web design solutions to APP development, unique campaign pages, flexible newsletter templates, etc
- Utilize existing digital platforms to merchandise products in a new way
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Research and implement new and leading edge web design solutions
Brand and marketing visuals
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and key visuals
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Assist with coordinating and conducting brand and product photoshoots, to maintain and develop the visual expression of the brands
- Take part in developing on-product marketing and POS-material
- Create internal and external presentations of projects and strategy.
- Minimum 3 years academic degree in graphic design or equivalent field
- 10 years+ of work experience within digital design and communication
- Previous work in an agency, working with multiple brands and changing needs, is a prerequisite
- Strong Portfolio of completed design projects demonstrating past work experience/deliverables.
- Strong aesthetic skills
- The ability to think digital first when it comes to branding and marketing
- In depth understanding of brands, communication channels and consumer behaviors
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written
- Passion for beautiful, clean, intuitive and functional design
- Strategic thinker, always with the end user in mind while addressing any design challenge
- A service minded team player who understands we are stronger as a team
- Have a visual eye and outlook on graphic and digital marketing and trends
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- High stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- Capable of dealing with rapid change in technology and market needs.
- You have a genuine interest in nature and an active lifestyle.
Type of Employment: Permanent Employment
The position is located in: Snøkrystallen 13, Lørenskog, Norway
Reports to: Creative Director
How to Apply: send your portfolio and CV to our Creative Director Kristine Nergaard // firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Deadline: 19.12.2021
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang and Helsport. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Russia, Switzerland, Japan and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
You’ll be working in a brand new building with four floors of offices including top notch design and development facilities, brandstore at the ground floor, and state of the art laboratories for hardware product development. The Brav offices are located within 5 minutes' walking distance from Lørenskog train station (Ruter Zone 1).