Grundig Nordic is a fast- growing company in the Nordic market for white goods and home electronics. Join our Nordic team of 65 colleges and make this journey together with us!
We are looking for a Nordic Brand Manager with a high commercial mindset and great passion for building brands. As Brand Manager for Grundig Nordic you will manage a portfolio of three high potential appliance brands in the Nordic Market: Grundig, Beko and Blomberg. Sustainability is in the core of our business and play a central part in our brand communication. You will report to our Nordic Marketing Manager and be a part of a team that today consists of 5 people. We are located at Skøyen in a brand new office with a fantastic view over Frognerkilen. Our work environment is ambitious and we have great fun on the journey in pursuing our goals!
The right person has great collaboration and planning skills. You must be proactive, self-driven, and able to identify opportunities for our brand communication in a highly competitive market. Digital marketing activation plays a major part in our brand activities and the Nordic Brand Manager will be an important resource in that process.
- Develop brand marketing strategies in line with overall business targets and preferred brand positioning
- Develop and implement brand activities in line with Marketing plan
- SOME strategy and handling
- Develop and coordinate sustainability communication for our brands
- Coordinate marketing activities related to Product PR and events
- Manage marketing budget related to marketing communication investments
- Support Trade Marketing Initiatives
- Support Sponsorship initiatives
- Local adaption of brand communication while maintaining global brand guidelines
- Coordinate marketing assets for communication purpose external and internally
- Measure brand performance and ROI
- Collect marketing related data & research for key marketing initiatives
- Monitor and analyse, consumer trends and competing brands
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant bachelor or masters degree
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience with documented results
- Wide experience from brand building on digital platforms
- Good experience on publishing commercial digital content
- Knowledge with Photoshop/InDesign or similar programs
- Good knowledge on measuring ROI from Marketing campaigns
- Familiar with Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics and other digital tools measuring communication effects
- Experience with sustainability communication is an advantage
- Excellent communications skills in one of the Nordic languages and English
- Great knowledge with Microsoft Office
Personal qualities required to be successful in the role:
- Strong commercial mindset, able to see business opportunities through marketing
- Structured approach being able to prioritize and get things done
- Great team player motivated by creating results together with colleagues and business partners
- Strong work ethics and self-driven
- Proactive, engaged and solution oriented
What we can offer:
- Great work environment with dedicated and competent colleagues
- Great pension and Insurance schemes
- New office located at centrally at Skøyen
- Access to training facilities
- Canteen arrangement with good and varied menu
- Career in a multinational company and leading brands with high on sustainability
Grundig Nordic is a fast- growing company in the Nordic market for white goods and home electronics. An exciting portfolio of brands like Grundig, Beko and Blomberg makes us increasingly attractive for consumers across the Nordic region.
Grundig Nordic is present in all Nordic countries and is headquartered at Sköyen in Oslo, Norway.
We are owned by Arcelik, a part of Koc Holding, which is one of the world's top 500 companies ranked by total revenues, with a total turnover of 27 billion USD within various industries and a total of + 93,000 employees. This year Arcelik got ranked by Corporate Knights 2021 as the 34th most sustainable corporation in the world and the worlds most sustainable Home Appliances & Houseware company.
We develop innovative and sustainable technologies to make the world a better place without compromising quality. Examples of this are products made with recycled plastic parts, eco-friendly solutions in washer/dryers to stop marine pollution and campaigns to raise awareness on food waste #RespectFood.
Grundig has a reputation for premium design and trusted quality.
Since 2016 Grundig has been involved sailing. Together with the Royal Norwegian Yacht Club (KNS) we established Grundig Sailing Cup, a Nordic J/70 Regatta League. We are also the proud title sponsor of the historic sailing venue Grundig Hankø Race Week.
Beko is the second largest brand in Europe for appliances, a position that is strengthened by our sponsorship with FC Barcelona.
Blomberg was founded by Bernhard Blomberg in 1883 and has more than 130 years of delivering quality and innovation of home appliances.