Are you a designer with a keen interest in digital design, typography and micro-interactions — and passionate about making user-centered designs that matter to people?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Lead Digital Designer to join us as soon as possible.
Would you like to…?
- Lead strategically important projects and initiatives across our studio.
- Be the main creative force in our projects and inspire clients and colleagues with original ideas, strategic thinking, and exceptional craftsmanship
- Work across the entire digital landscape — native apps, web apps, websites and digital UI/UX for IoT products, etc.
- Transform business needs, market research, brand strategy and user insights into innovative concepts
- Proactively identify, and help develop business opportunities aligning with our values
- Collaborate with other Lead Designers across our 15 studios worldwide
- Contribute to the professional development of Designit by pushing and exploring methods, procedures, etc. to develop your speciality/discipline
We would like you to be…
- A designer with experience in graphic design, digital product design, UX/UI, visual identity, and digital design
- Geeky about typography, branding, user experience and interested in front-end development and technology
- A strategic problem solver with a challenging mindset and the drive to bring your ideas to life with passion and precision
- Fully aware of the design possibilities within web technologies, mobile platforms, and excited about new possibilities in emerging technologies
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together (we have a strict no-asshole policy :-))
- Fluent in English and preferably one of the Scandinavian languages
Would you like to join…?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- One of Norway's broadest and truly multi-disciplinary creative studios
- Delicious homemade lunches by our chef Claudio
- Friday Inspiration Breakfasts where we share projects, learnings, trends, and methods
- Fun Clubs where we explore stuff like go-karting, wine tasting, and single-track biking
- Cross-office inspiration sessions, and local social events
Want to know more?
Deadline for application is February 1st. If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Partner, Harald Wegge Gundhus at firstname.lastname@example.org.