Do you want to take Brav to the next level? Do you want to work with positioning some of Norway’s largest and most well-known brands in an international context? We are looking for a highly commercial and strategic eCommerce & Marketing Director, to lead our brands and people on our growth and development journey!
The recruitment of eCommerce & Marketing Director should be seen in the context of a company in growth, change and development. Brav has clear ambitions to become the preferred outdoor and training partner by actively engaging their end users. Systematic brand building will be a prominent focus area to grow internationally within all sales channels. Distinct positioning of each brand is key to differentiate and succeed in a mature and competitive market. Building brand awareness nationally and globally, especially in digital channels, and turning visitors to customers, will be critical success factors for our desired development the coming years.
As eCommerce & Marketing Director, you should be driven by high demands on overall understanding of marketing and systematic brand building both nationally and globally, combined with an excellent understanding of how eCom drives growth. You will actively collaborate with partners across the organization to enhance processes and provide insights that will drive both online and offline sales in Brav’s own-controlled channels.
We believe that collaboration and interaction create the best results; to succeed, you must be able to work effectively with colleagues at different levels in the organization, both nationally and globally. We believe in “cultural fit”; you probably share our passion for sports and outdoor activities.
The position is part of Brav’s management team, with an overall responsibility for the eCommerce and marketing operations. You will report directly to CEO.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As Brav’s eCommerce & Marketing Director you will have overall responsibility and ownership of all eCommerce and marketing activities, including the development and execution of our global eCommerce and marketing strategy. The position has full P&L responsibility for the eCommerce channel. You will drive growth by optimizing the marketing mix, online site performance and user experience, increasing brand awareness, traffic, conversion rates and implementing new eCommerce opportunities.
You will lead a team of 35 highly skilled and passionate employees, running marketing initiatives per brand, eCom/creative services, customer support B2C and Brav teamwear.
WHY CHOOSE BRAV AND THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Work with strategical positioning
of our brands in an international context
- Exciting professional
- environment, including strong in-house digital and technological expertise
- New technology. It is a desire and an ambition to work with future-oriented, technological solutions, and for good business cases, resources are available for good investments
- Work with some of Norway's largest and most well-known brands, in a company with a clear commitment and ambitions within eCommerce
- A position with a large responsibility, both strategic and managerially, with the ability to make a significant professional footprint
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
We are looking for an experienced, strategic, business- and people-oriented eCommerce & Marketing Director, that with credibility can lead and position our brands and amplify our digital footprint in the industry. As our new eCommerce & Marketing Director, you should come with a relevant academic degree, but most important, a proven track record within digital marketing and eCommerce. Preferably with premium consumer goods in an international context. Experience from senior management positions and international oriented roles is a prerequisite.
Our right candidate should further strongly recognize themselves in the following:
- Experience from global brand building
- Knowledge of eCommerce technologies and processes
- Knowledge of business applications tools (ERP, PIM, EPI Server)
- Project management abilities; able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight time constraints and within budget
We expect our new eCommerce & Marketing Director to be a positive contributor and a challenger in an active and transition-oriented environment. The ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and written, in English and Norwegian, is a necessity.
The right candidate should be familiar with most of the following characteristics:
- Strong leadership skills; ability to create energy, enthusiasm and get people to work towards common goals
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct; ability to identify business opportunities and rapidly ensure the realization of these
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to provide direct, transparent, and consistent information to relevant stakeholders
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done
- Brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different
- Capable to deal with rapid change in technology and market needs
Are you curious to know more?
Do not hesitate to contact our recruitment partner Hartmark Executive Search for more information and non-binding chat about the role; Frode Bjørnæs (+ 47 958 24 529) or Kristine Hedenstad (+47 922 40 703).
Application deadline: December 15th
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Brav is a major player in the sport and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace. We own and manage the Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang and Helsport brands. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no. Our business is balanced across seasons and markets, with approximately 50% of our turnover originating from the Spring/Summer season and 50% from the Autumn/Winter season.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Japan, and the United States. Our premium goods are distributed in more than 30 countries worldwide, and mainly sold through sporting goods chains and specialty retailers, and directly to consumers through brand stores/outlets and e-commerce.
We partly own our own production facilities with own factories in Norway, Lithuania and Sweden.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we will do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services.
We build our company and community upon our three values: teamwork, passion and courage.
Our vision is to turn dreams into memories – for our customers, for our employees and for our owners.
In 2020, Brav had a turnover of about 1.2 billion Norwegian kroner. Brav is fully owned by Ferd Capital.
Office Adress: Snøbyen / Lørenskog