Drive internal/external communication, lead strategies and develop impactful, relevant and unique executions that help to build a clear brand identity and make optimal use of all digital media.
The Communication Manager is responsible for defining and executing the Communication strategy for the company. Be a strong contributor to Saferoad Business Areas and Business Units; developing communication and social media strategies; and secure that the strategies are executed in the most effective and efficient way, in order to fulfil the purpose based on business goals.
The role of Communication Manager is to drive Saferoad our internal/external communication, lead strategies and develop impactful, relevant and unique executions that help to build a clear brand identity and make optimal use of all digital media.
Reports directly to the CHRO. Coordinate with Business Area (BA) – and Business Unit (BU) communication resources in the organization on strategic communication initiatives. Participate in Management team meetings according to the business needs. Leader of the Communication Functional Team.
Communication and branding related matters and policies according to the established guidelines and standards, specific business area requirements, and according to local law and practice.
- Design and implement digital media strategy and branding strategy to align with business goals
- Internal and external communication of Saferoad Group
- Managing, maintaining and governing our digital communications channels and website:
- Group’s website platform. Contact point for business units and technical suppliers.
- Group intranet – responsible for platform, concept and content
- Drive digital marketing concepts and solutions in cooperation with BA and BU
- Branding – build and develop Saferoad’s brand in cooperation with BA and BU
- Support function for Group Management
The position will be measured against the quality of the work and the deliverables within projects and tasks and from feedback from key internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor or Master level in Communication, Journalism, or related field
- Experience from strategic marketing/communications
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in corporate digital communications
- Solid knowledge and experience of digital tools (EPiServer CMS, SharePoint, InRiver, Social media, ++)
- Manage web projects and cross-geography communication campaigns
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritize and deliver
- Develop and integrate creative content across a variety of digital platforms, including websites, social media, intranet, etc.
- Experience with handling multiple, cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Experience with analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Proactive, outgoing and self-driven
- A high level of attention to details and result-oriented by nature
- Work well under pressure and are used to working with deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in Norwegian and English
About Saferoad Group
Saferoad is a leading supplier of road safety solutions in Europe. The Group offers a broad range of innovative and high-quality road safety solutions.
Saferoad Group was founded in Norway in 2007. Since 2007, Saferoad has acquired several companies in the road safety business and now have 2.100 employees across 13 countries.
We have leading positions in several of our core markets and offer a broad range of innovative and high-quality road safety solutions. We offer extensive technical expertise in combination with strong local presence, which is of great advantage to our customers. Our focus on product development, high quality standards, best service and vast experience makes us a responsive and reliable partner.
Vision Zero is an integrated part of the Group's mind-set; zero serious injuries and zero fatalities in road traffic.