Global marketing role, with more than 300 million active users
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? If so, then working at Opera is exactly right for you. At Opera, the innovations you develop are quickly implemented and delivered to our users.
Huge scale - small, independent teams
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues and in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes that boost your creativity and drive. Cooperation with hard-working, experienced people will help you introduce ideas and continuously improve your work.
We are looking for a new talented and passionate team member to join the Product Marketing team for our mobile apps. As Marketing Manager you will play a key role in the entire life cycle of the apps. This is a global role responsible for helping market our products worldwide.
- Managing product positioning, brand and communication strategy - leading the marketing and communication efforts for Opera’s mobile apps
- Creating compelling messages to be used across a variety of platforms, such as app stores, landing pages or ad campaign and lead optimizations for the properties
- Understanding and analyzing market trends to position brand and product
- Planning launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, as well as managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Evaluating projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and potential users and drive engagement campaigns among existing user base
- Ongoing optimization of campaigns and evaluation of their effectiveness
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, or Brand Manager for digital products
- Proven history of creating effective campaigns (user acquisition oriented, as well as retention oriented)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Sketch)
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
How to apply
For immediate consideration, apply before November 1st using the following link: https://opera.breezy.hr/p/e360593b3261-marketing-manager-mobile-products
Founded in 1995 in Norway, Opera delivers browsers, AI-driven digital content platforms and fintech services to more than 350 million people worldwide. The company remains one of the most innovative browser creators in the world. While our history spans more than 20 years, we are in many ways a new company. We have big ambitions for the future and are always up to something new. We are a company of approximately 600 people, headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with major offices in Poland, China and Sweden, as well as presence in 21 additional countries.