Want to take part in our journey to reinvent educational assessment?
About the job
We are looking for a creative and passionate storyteller that can help us shape our marketing communications. Your main task will be to develop and produce killer content as part of a well-planned content marketing strategy. You should have a passion for turning complex topics into compelling marketing content, and be curious about finding creative ways of building our online presence.
As our Digital Content Lead, you will play a central role in the way we communicate with and engage our global community of higher education professionals. You will contribute to a wide variety of digital content platforms – website, eBooks, whitepapers, blog, newsletter, social media, and more. We imagine you to be an excellent communicator and a true team player with a talent for capturing Inspera’s tone of voice.
Since we are planning to further develop our 360-degree marketing efforts in 2021, you should feel at home in inbound marketing - or have a strong desire to learn about the field.
Inspera is a well-funded, high-growth EdTech company delivering an end-to-end platform for doing exams digitally. Diversity makes us stronger, and we are currently operating with end-users in more than 160 countries. Our team spans the globe too, covering more than 25 nationalities. We offer a work environment where you can shape your career to match your current state of life.
- Work experience as a Digital Content Lead, Journalist, Copywriter, Content Marketing Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with content production, especially in-depth content (articles, guides, white papers, eBooks, interviews, case studies, etc.)
- The ability to communicate technical or complex topics
- A passion for writing in an approachable, modern tone
- Great communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Excellent English language skills
- Proactive, organised and able to work under a deadline
- Enjoy researching new topics and understanding the education industry
- Experience within the Higher Education sector or SaaS companies is a plus
- Deliver high-quality content to all communication channels
- Be actively involved in formulating a cross-platform content strategy
- Develop new marketing ideas in collaboration with the team
- Create quarterly marketing campaigns around hero content
- Maintain our editorial calendar (monthly content planning)
- Analyse content performance together with our Digital Marketer
- Provide creative and editorial support to team members
We can offer:
- Possibility to contribute to change in the educational sector
- A fast-paced and exciting environment in a growing scale-up company
- An opportunity to flex your creative muscle as part of our friendly, fun and diverse marketing team
- Room for personal growth and a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Competitive salary and benefits
Please include a portfolio of three pieces of content written in English. We would love to see the breadth of your work, so feel free to include different types of content e.g. articles, ebooks, white papers, or even videos and podcasts.
We will start to evaluate applications on an ongoing basis from the 5th of January 2021.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact:
Simon Tjessem (CMO) at firstname.lastname@example.org