As our Head of Marketing, you will develop and manage our digital marketing efforts to efficiently acquire new customers. Potential channels include Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Google Ads and Schibsted. Our ideal candidate is comfortable with change, has strong prioritization skills, excels analytically, and is always excited to take on new challenges. We are looking for someone who will be a strategic asset while at same time being hands-on running our campaigns in different ad platforms. You will have a significant impact on how marketing is run within Eie, and for our potential partners and clients.
Specifically, you will:
- Grow Eie’s customer base through day-to-day management of acquisition channels, from initial strategy to execution, optimization and reporting.
- Develop and executing successful lead generation programs
- Develop and execute impactful experiments - a mix of big bets and incremental efforts - that improve efficiency and scale for our paid channels at a customer acquisition cost that makes sense for the business.
- Identify and test into new media channels.
- Concept development and media innovation
- Bachelor’s degree, followed by 3-4 years of hands-on, digital experience with strong record of delivering great results
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to question data and existing methods for attribution
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google Ads), retargeting, social media advertising (Snapchat, Facebook, LinkedIn and more).
- A great team player with the ability to communicate and take ownership within a faced paced work environment
- Willingness to experiment with marketing tactics and programs, using sound metrics and measurement to understand program effectiveness