Care about Customers?
Our customers are the heart of our business. Publishing and Media are changing fast and our future depends on understanding the customers we serve. Can you help?
Imagine yourself in a bold Nordic media company. You are surrounded by highly skilled specialists, creating customer-centric IT that shapes the path for publishing.
You are known for your functional and technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. You understand today’s customers and what it takes to keep them loyal. You connect with people and you get things done. Are you the one Aller Media is looking for?
About the Job
You will work directly with Marketing and Customer Service teams in Oslo. You’ll design, manage and maintain the CRM systems that power them. You’ll bring detailed knowledge of Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365 CE to help them model their business direction. You’ll be their friend, advisor, consultant and safety net.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be
- Direct engagement with Marketing and Customer Service business teams
- Helping users to understand and get the most from CRM
- Gathering new requirements
- Working with IT colleagues (local and Nordic) to design integrated system solutions
- Driving and delivering system extensions, enhancements and change requests
- Solving system issues and business needs fast
“The cool thing about Aller IT’s CRM team is we work so closely with our business units. CRM is their most important customer system. We get to advise, guide and help them as they work on customer relations and market position.” - Your new colleague, Henrik.
We expect that you have credible functional and technical experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. You understand how CRM works, what it can do, and how it integrates with other systems.
Moreover, We Expect That You
- Connect well with people across team boundaries and bring good interpersonal skills
- Have experience working with business stakeholders
- Can argue effectively for technical solutions and their place in a mixed IT architecture
- Understand how customer data and customer service are evolving
- Know how to keep CRM heathy, accurate and relevant
We are looking for the right mix of independent driver, team-player and customer advocate. You’ll have a proven track record working with CRM, including Microsoft Dynamics. You’re hands-on with CRM features, data, workflows and UX. You bridge the gap between business and technical. You can translate needs into solutions, and tech-speak into clear language.
You are fluent in Norwegian or English and capable in the other. Experience in Publishing or Media is of course an extra advantage.
- An exciting and important role in a creative and informal environment
- Focus on professional and personal development and training
- Good employee benefits in health, exercise and recreation
- Fabulous colleagues
Aller IT is a Nordic IT organization within the Aller Group. We deliver IT services to 2,500 colleagues throughout Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. We are working on developing the newest solutions for all the Aller Houses. On the Nordic level, we employ about 100 people, and we are proud of what we deliver.
Our CRM team has 7 friendly CRM specialists in Denmark, Sweden and Finland. Your Oslo colleagues will include marketing geniuses and technical pioneers. You’ll find all of us warm, welcoming, determined and dedicated.
Your new manager Kevin says “There is so much opportunity to grow. We’ll give you the freedom to serve your business and we’ll support you all the way. If you get along well with people and you bring good ideas, Aller will love you and you will love Aller!”
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Kevin Scott on +45 28 51 44 77.
Please send your CV and cover letter (in English). We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so apply already today.