Want to make functional, beautiful things for a company with a truly inspiring global purpose and impact?
Are you able to step up and provide strategic guidance on visual identity across brands and products?
Xynteo is seeking someone who can do this and more, in a truly inspiring global environment.
We need someone who can
- Create purposeful, truthful, beautiful digital and offline material – web, social, event material, POS, templates, brochures, print publications and more
- Make strong strategic recommendations about core brand visual identity – logos, palettes, fonts, and visual brand elements
- Build and refine these core visual identity pieces
- Own best practice for design and visual brand identity within the company
- Advise, brief and coach internal and external resources in matters relating to design
- Thrive in an inspiring, fast paced environment filled with exceptional colleagues
- A proven ability to make beautiful, crystal clear material
- All the Adobe skills – Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign
- Relevant education
- Problem solving – an ability to translate/simplify complex requirements into relevant concepts and output
- 2+ years experience preferred, but not mandatory
- High capacity and positive work ethic
- Strong working English competency
- Skills with Motion are appreciated, but not mandatory
In return we offer
- Responsibility and ownership of your domain
- True mandate to strategically advise (and create) visual brand and product identity
- Global opportunity – working on material and projects with incredible partners in the Nordics, Europe, US and India
- Purpose. Meaning. Inspiration.
- A workplace like no other in Norway
If you're ready for this, we're ready to hear from you.
Xynteo brings together business leaders, ideas, capital and talent to form collaborative solutions to the world's most challenging systemic problems.
Headquartered in Oslo, with offices in Norway, the UK and India, Xynteo works with some of the world's largest companies on reinventing their models for growth.
Visit www.xynteo.com for more information on what we we do.