We are looking for a Head of Marketing to join us in expanding our community throughout the Nordics. The Creators Community is the leading Nordic provider of Innovation Hubs (Such as Mesh, Digs, Founders House and Matrikel 1), consisting of co-working office space, hospitality services, event facilities, and networks - physical and digital. We aim to bridge services, information, and relationships between the key participants in the entrepreneurial economy - founders, investors, and corporates.
As our Head of Marketing, you are a skilled marketing strategist able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others. You will be overall responsible for creating and executing external marketing with the goal to attract and retain customers and members through targeted digital and physical marketing campaigns and continuous marketing efforts Nordic wide and in the different local markets. You are operational yourself to a large degree although you will also be expected to lead the local teams and our external suppliers for content creation, execution, and distribution.
We are looking for you who;
- Are structured and analytical in the approach to marketing and have in-depth experience with strategic planning and operational execution.
- Has excellent communication skills and the ability to produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Extensive experience with managing and advertising on Social Media channels.
- Experience with managing and/or purchasing digital programmatic marketing.
- Experience purchasing content production from third party suppliers.
- Experience with event marketing.
- Competence in managing and developing brands by establishing design-, marketing and communication guidelines
- Have at least three years' experience
- Relevant higher education.
You communicate fluently in Norwegian and English, both in writing and verbally. You also need to read and understand Danish as you will work with our Danish colleagues on a daily basis. You will preferably be based in Oslo, however, for the right candidate working out of our Hubs in Copenhagen or Trondheim is also an option.
In addition, you are comfortable using IT systems and can quickly familiarize yourself with new administrative systems. We are tech-driven and use a host of online systems, as well as Google Suite.
What we offer:
You are offered an exciting role where you will become a part of the management team in one of the largest coworking communities in the Nordic countries. At The Creators Community, you will be joining a group of skilled, committed and entrepreneurial colleagues who all have a pioneering spirit.