We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Chief Marketing Officer to take lead on the new Concept area for Men. As a Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for building a strong concept brand focusing on Men's health. You will be setting the overall business strategy to maximize the existing product portfolio and expanding to new markets. This will be done in close collaboration with the intonational marketing team that you will be responsible for. The role is based in our headquarter in Oslo. You will report to the CEO and you will be fully accountable for all marketing deliveries in Europe.
Your Future Responsibilities
- Contributing to new business development
- Expansion to new markets (geographical and product portfolio)
- Maximise profitability/make continuous assessments of profitability
- Budget management, business prognosis, increase sales and profitability
- Planning, implementing
- Supporting and developing the inhouse marketing team
- Secure effective execution and overseeing campaigns, planned marketing activities in close cooperation with internal and external partners
- Conducting market research and maintain strategic positioning
- Make sure all marketing activities are in line with relevant laws and regulations
- PR and marketing communication
- Negotiate agreements
- Close follow up and reporting on mediaplans, marketing results and budgets
Who You Are
You are an entrepreneur at heart and passionate about marketing and business development. You bring your ideas to the table and have solid track record within B2C marketing and revenue growth. In order to fill this role and responsibilities we are emphasizing on following qualifications:
- In-depth Marketing experience with several years in a large and preferably international organisation
- Proven track record in delivering effective marketing
- Experience from similar customer segment and/or direct sales will be considered favourable
- Extended Leadership experience
- Strong digital background, with a proven record creating and executing successful PR and media campaigns
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Communication and/or Marketing
- Great communication skills and professional Norwegian and English language
- Equally creative as analytical sharp mind
- Passion for marketing and building impactful business solutions
- Connect, and building strong team and networks
- Exceptional personal drive and enthusiasm
- Responsible and innovative
- Understand P&L and its drivers
- A willingness to learn and adapt in a continuously fast- changing and growing environment
What do we offer?
- You will be a central part of the CEO's management team in an exciting phase of growth and expansion
- You will play an important role in a professional business culture with strong values and mission, together with passionate and talented colleagues
- Leading an international marketing team, with offices in 6 countries (and growing)
- Independence with a high mandate level
- Other attractive personnel health and welfare initiatives such as access to gym, massages, naprapat during work hours, holiday apartments etc.
- Fun place to work with social events and gatherings
Does this sound interesting? Contact Visindi AS; Rune Hope, tlf. 450 75 000 or Raluca Rohatin, tlf. 900 72 459. All inquiries are treated confidentially, if desired also to our client. Please send us an application with CV as soon as possible.
NutraQ is an international company / Group within nutritional supplements, medical devices and skin care products. The NutraQ Group develops, produces and distributes a broad range of high-quality products directly to consumer through a subscription based sales and marketing business model. NutraQ has its global headquarter in Oslo and subsidiaries in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, The Netherlands and the Czech Republic with a total of 140 employees and a turnover of about half a billion NOK. With its own research and development department, the company focuses on delivering well-documented products of high quality.
Our business culture is based on our core values; Responsible, Respectful, Innovative and Brave.