To support our growth ambitions, your objective will be to help create data-driven, customer-centric digital solutions and be the leader in web insights that our team can rely upon.
Your primary responsibilities will be to lead and provide actionable analysis and insightful reporting predominately to the E-commerce team, plus wider marketing team and business.
You will be expected to support a wide range of E-commerce functions including, but not limited to, SEO, CRO, and product development (websites and mobile app).
The first year you will
- Joining a high-performing team of passionate marketeers, E-Commerce specialists and technologists delivering solutions for Hurtigruten
- Build reports, analyse and advise on web performance, campaigns and trends
- Gain a full overview of the B2C development methodologies and roadmap, effectively becoming the go-to person for website analytics
- Fully familiarise yourself with all relevant data sources, scope a roadmap for improvements and commence implementation to improve E-commerce analytics
- Create a strong rapport with external and internal stakeholders
- Use your skills to help your chapter members with their development, both hard and soft skills
Ideally, you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Extensive experience in website analytics and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Power BI
- Experience working with AB testing tools (Google Optimise preferred)
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager
- Can demonstrate experience building customer journeys and identifying customer behaviour across multiple data sources
- The ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical colleagues
English mandatory plus any other languages desirable (Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, German and/or French)
- Exciting job opportunities in a dynamic, growing company
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Inspirational and friendly work environment
- Modern work facilities in Oslo city centre
- Staff rates on all our ships for you, your family and close friends