Your objective will be to deliver a broad set of content for digital and marketing solutions. With responsibility for content, you will be an expert at adapting and producing materials adapted for channels and the customer journey. Your commercial mindset and digital expertise will be critical in delivering state-of-the-art solutions for across.
During the first year as a Content specialist you will
- Join a high-performing team of passionate technologists, E-commerce specialists and marketeers delivering solutions for Hurtigruten
- Fully grasp and/or specify processes and content requirements across the customer journey.
- Deliver inspiring and sales driven content.
- Use your initiative to define this newly created role and scope work both independently and in collaboration with the wider marketing and sales organisation
- Establish a deep understanding of Hurtigruten's travel content and marketing needs
Desired skills and experience
Ideally, you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, advertising, journalism, design or related field
- Several years of marketing and e-commerce experience, preferably in the travel industry and/or with global brands with content
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams including marketing, developers, designers, and content teams
- Knowledge of project management tools (JIRA/Confluence and Trello advantageous), a CMS, and Google Analytics
English mandatory plus any other languages desirable (Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, German and/or French)
- Exciting job opportunities in a dynamic, growing company
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Inspirational and friendly work environment
- Modern work facilities in Oslo city centre
- Staff rates on all our ships for you, your family and close friends