Assisting Regional Director EGGS Design Oslo
We are seeking an energetic and structured Assisting Regional Director with a passion for people, schedules and workflows in a fast-paced creative environment.
As the Assisting Regional Director you will play a pivotal role in keeping our client projects moving smooth and effectively. You will keep track of project schedules and all resource allocation and coordinate with client dj's and project leaders to ensure timely, profitable and efficient deliveries. Further you will follow up and ensure that all hours are registered and billed according to allocated hours.
The Assisting Regional Director is expected to have the total overview of all resources at the Oslo office and liaison with our Creative Leaders and Lead Designers to ensure that the right resources are allocated to the right projects. You will report to our Regional Director as well as being her right hand and member of the Oslo Leader Group. You will also have several direct reports, so you have to love people and be interested in what makes them tick!
We offer you an opportunity to
- Manage the schedule and resource planning for all ongoing projects
- Partner with creative teams to initiate projects and effectively assigning team resources to meet established deadlines
- Facilitate and own our weekly resource/traffic meetings and ensure that all projects are staffed according to needs and that no consultants are left sitting on the bench
- Proactively anticipate and adjust internal project priorities to accommodate changing business needs and ensure on-time delivery of work
- Introduce best practices in traffic and project management and recommend process improvements to drive efficiency
- Keep projects on schedule and schedules up-to-date
- Stay on top of our client pipeline to always be aware of our potential upcoming projects
- Contribute to tenders, offers and new biz
We hope you have this
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- At least 5 years of progressive experience, ideally from a creative environment and/or professional services firm
- Experience with direct reports
- Experience from project management or coordination, as well as project resource planning/traffic management
- Collaborative with strong partnering skills and ability to prioritize competing demands
- Proactive, self-motivated and extremely organized
- Proactive problem-solver, quickly identifying issues and providing solutions
- Knowledge and experience with project management software preferred
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbally English, as well as one of the Scandinavian languages
Based out of our spanking new and über cool offices in central Oslo, you will get just over 100 dedicated and passionate colleagues to play with every day. Close to 60 of them will be based in Oslo with you and the rest will be in Stavanger, Trondheim, Copenhagen and Sao Paulo. In addition to a truly human centric, warm and compassionate culture we have all the perks you would expect from a design agency (and then some); shuffle board, ping pong table, AR and VR toys, ski trips, BIG trips, low threshold for celebrating and DELICIOUS lunch served everyday by the nicest chef in town, the legendary Mona.
If you want to make a difference and can relate to our values GO GO GO, dare to share, make people tick and play to win, please raise your hand and send us your motivational letter and resume! Questions?
Manager Executive Search
+47 928 99 694