At Accenture Creative, we're the lucky ones. We get to work with some of the world's most interesting content, ideas and innovations from Accenture, that literally change the way the world works and lives. In many cases we are bringing new thinking to our global audience, and our job is to make it simple, easy, human and compelling.
Accenture Creative is our in-house agency with 100+ creative professionals around the globe, and we are growing rapidly. For our Oslo office we now seek a conceptually minded designer or art director. As video is a central part of how we communicate, skills in this area is a plus.
So why you?
Simple. You are excited by collaborating with multi-disciplined creative folk. Working in electronic and digital formats comes naturally to you. Your design work is already smart and compelling, but you are as keen to learn as you are to contribute in the team.
- The specific details of the Designer's role do vary, but common activities include:
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Brainstorming campaign ideas with colleagues
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Familiarising yourself with the campaign and target audience,
- Collaborating with our Creative team to make the work great
- Interacting with internal marketing clients and other members of the team
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client
- Oversee design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers' work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
Your basic skills
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to work independently or in a group
- Skills in managing people, projects and resources
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to inspire the design and meet deadlines
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- The foresight to put themselves in the shoes of the user
- Meticulous attention to detail
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Motion Graphics
- Video production (editing, recording)
Are you triggered by the role? We look forward to hearing from you!
You apply for the position using the link "Search for the position" by May 1st, 2019. Please include your CV, application letter and your educational documents. Please note, in order to consider your application, we do require a portfolio of your relevant work.
Creative lead Thomas Andersen on email thomas.andersen @ accenture.com if you have any questions about the position.