Captivate People represents a history and experience of balancing professionalism with surprises; where the unexpected can be expected through trust and competent process and implementation. The human factor is key at JCP; what triggers people to engage? Our mission in every part of our business is to captivate the people we meet and work with. We are not satisfied with people merely understanding what we mean – they have to believe it and want to join in.
We are looking for an enthusiastic UX Designer to ensure that we make first-class services and products for our clients within the communication sector.
You are expected to contribute with your skills and expertise both within the UX team as well as in our cross-functional teams.
Together we will be working on concepts, design, product development and user-insight for our entire product portfolio. You will be working primarily with UX and have a very central role in contributing to define the overarching product direction and roadmaping.
We also expect you to:
- Increase and spread competence and awareness of UX in the organization
- Make design specifications for all new products and features
- Execute UX research and use existing/available data to increase knowledge about current and potential target groups and markets.
- Contribute to create and develop product and design processes, methods and techniques
You will be able to grow with the organization as we expand. As our UX Designer you will work closely with the all the departments within JCP Nordic and our very competent developers, as well as being involved in product development and advisory projects with our project manager and consultants.
- B.Sc or similar. in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or similar
- Work experience with proof of advancement is an advantage
- Master skills in User Interface Design
- Excellent at both lo-fi and hi-fi prototyping
- Great with executing service design processes
- Strong skills with planning, preparing and leading UX research
- Practical experience with various usability testing techniques
- Strong business sense
What can we offer?
- An exciting and independent role with big impact on our products and the shaping of the future of the agency
- Talented and highly experienced colleagues who loves to solve problems together
- Competitive compensation
- Career development (internal and external seminars and conferences)
- Flexible work hours
- New offices in central Oslo
- Design portfolio is a plus
- Personal motivation letter explaining why you are a great fit for the UX Designer at JCP Digital