We are looking for an energetic Senior Marketing Communications Manager to join If Insurance´s Private Business Unit.
As member of the marketing team, you will report to Head of Marketing Norway and you will play an important role in developing, executing and optimizing our marketing activities in close collaboration with marketing colleagues across the Nordic markets.
The role demands an individual who is analytical, goal oriented, and able to challenge the business strategically while never leaving a detail to chance.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Adaption and Implementation of Nordic marketing strategies
- Development, implementation and follow up of local marketing plans
- Responsible for creative development of marketing activities
- Responsible for optimal media plans
- Project management of marketing activities for the business unit
- Assist Head of Marketing in ensuring that the marketing budget prioritization is in line with the business objectives
- Secure maximum ROI for all marketing investments
- Setting and delivering on KPIs for both brand campaigns and sales activation campaigns
- Secure focus on prioritized activities working closely with the business, helping clarify and evaluate prioritized and/or profitable segments
- Work in close cooperation with Product & Price department, CRM and the sales channels to secure the best integrated campaigns and offering
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate is a marketing professional who has a passion for digital marketing communications. To be successful in this role, you enjoy project management and find it easy to structure and prioritize your work. You have an analytical approach and possess strong communication and relationship skills.
You are solutions oriented and curious with a positive mindset and a high work capacity. You are collaborative and respectful of others, and you conduct your work with a high level of integrity.
You speak Norwegian and English fluently.
- A university degree or equivalent in Marketing and/or Communications
- 5-10 years of experience working with branding and marketing communications
- Experience from digital transformation within marketing
- Experience from media/brand/creative agency
- Experience from customer insight or customer analytics
- Experience from working in a Nordic matrix organization
What we offer you:
We offer you a position in the largest insurance company in the Nordics. The marketing department is on an exciting change journey and you are expected to take individual responsibility and make a real difference. If you enjoy developing, executing and optimizing great marketing activities while working closely with the business, this is the right place for you.