Fortum Consumer Solutions consists of several strong energy brands, such as Fortum and Hafslund Strøm.
We are now looking for a Marketing Manager Norway to join us!
As a Marketing Manager you will have the overall responsibility for marketing activities and for ensuring that the marketing team delivers upon the strategic objectives in line with the brand's value proposition. In this role you will oversee marketing projects within the brand and manage input from different stakeholders to take them into action. You will have the chance to be the Voice of the Customer - use your analytical mind, lead the marketing team and show your excellent cooperative skills!
Duties and responsibilities
- Contributing to the strong positioning of Fortum as a consumer brand, own the local brand strategy and manage it both in accordance with the Group's guidelines, and against the rest of the organization - including both consumer and enterprise market. This will require you to have a good brand understanding and the ability to play a wide variety of instruments and channels.
- Building on an already strong performance culture, ensuring good tactical market plans and an offensive target focus on campaigns and sales activities in mass communication and digital.
- Actively contributing to the development of customer concepts, products and services as well as their dissemination. Central to this will be the understanding of how we can strengthen our digital surfaces to further enhance our customer experience.
- Daily management of the marketing team, competence development in the department and the responsibility for being the link for strategies. This will require you to be an experienced, steady, active and inspiring leader for your team.
- Minimum five years relevant experience from marketing leading brands, and can show to a strong track record
- Experience within the electricity retail sector or similar industries is favorable (e.g. insurance, finance, telecommunications and banking), alternatively experience with marketing fast moving consumer goods
- Relevant higher education
- Fluent in both written and spoken Norwegian and English.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that identifies and seizes commercial opportunities, acts on own initiative and takes responsibility for results
- A person who communicates clearly, speaks with authority and conviction, and makes an impact
- A leader with the ability to develop people through delegation and empowerment
- Supportive and inspire others in the pursuit of finding solutions in interdisciplinary teams
- A person who has a systematic approach and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to act cross-functionally, and find it natural to contribute outside your own area of responsibility to achieve team goals
We can offer
- The unique opportunity to be part of Fortum Consumer Solutions, the leading Nordic Consumer Business and the largest electricity retailer in the Nordics with around 1500 colleagues working in several different countries.
- A workplace that offers challenges and responsibilities based on great trust. Our management principles are based on open leadership and trust in our employees. As part of Fortum, you will be guided and encouraged to find your own solutions and challenge the established working methods.
- An environment where the team spirit is strong and where celebrating big and small progress is part of our culture.
Send your application via our online recruitment system within November 25th. For more information please do not hesitate to contact us!
Fortum is a leading clean-energy company that provides its customers with electricity, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. We want to engage our customers and society to join the change for a cleaner world. We employ some 9,000 professionals in the Nordic and Baltic countries, Russia, Poland and India. In 2017, our sales were EUR 4.5 billion and 61% of our electricity generation was CO2 free. Fortum's share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. www.fortum.com