Passionate about Performance Management Soft- ware? -Product Manager
The role of Product Manager will be working very close with our Customer Success Team and our customers to understand and evaluate their perspective to later incorporate customer needs into our product roadmap, specifically for our Performance management modules. The Product Manager will work in close collaboration with our development department in Chandigarh, India.
The Product Manager is responsible for delivering results in rhythm with our product strategy direction and product management process. Tasks include product vision, requirement collection process and roadmap development to name a few. Responsibilities also includes to follow up development objectives, accountability for the whole release process and communication both internally and externally.
This position is of vital importance for our growth plan.
To create, maintain, evaluate and update product strategies with a focus on function and with a clear link to value creation for our customers.
We are looking for a person who:
- Is a great project manager and has the ability to transform complexity to simplicity.
- Can collaborate with anyone regardless of background, position or department.
- Has exceptionally good communication skills.
- Is determined and can work independently without any lost cooperation skills.
- Has the passion to go from impossible to inevitable and can focus on details while at the same
- time see the whole picture.
Our dream candidate is one of the following:
- A Product Manager with experience from a modern Performance/Talent software
- An experienced management or HR professional with a passion for software and how IT-sys- tems can heighten an organization
- Someone with a technical background and experience from a consumer software and with a lot of interest in performance and talent management
However, at CatalystOne we hire for attitude and we train for skill. So, the right person for this position can come from a completely different background than what we at first might have imagined.
Here at CatalystOne we can give you a challenging position in a hyper-growth company with a great company culture. We support great ideas and listen to all our colleagues. At CatalystOne the Product Manager will create solutions for today's challenges as well as solve the problems of tomorrow. We promote a caring atmosphere and believe that trust fosters freedom and creati- vity. Our company culture is built on transparency and active sharing, a truly open environment.
Interviews are ongoing, and the position can be filled before closing date.
CatalystOne is the Nordic leader of HCM-software and has many well known companies as customers. Customers like Hurtigruten, Atea, AF Gruppen and Posten use our software and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have during 10+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customers success. We are now in an extensi- ve growing phase and our five-year plan is to many times multiply the amount of customers, our net sales and the amount of employees.
Do you want to join our exciting journey?
John Granlund, People & Culture Generalist
Telefon: +46 70 940 16 40
Jennika Levin, Product Director
Telefon: 957 34 161
Bli med oss i CatalystOne. Vi ser alltid etter nye talenter til våre team.