Most likely the go-to-market will be
Create pride, focus and follow up. Hard.
At the same time, an extensive company kick-off centered around the new brand will most likely be in the works. The kickoff usually creates an intense feeling of pride and ownership throughout the whole organization.
In the background, your core implementation team will be tirelessly working on the external readiness of the launch. Here are a list of things that will probably be included:
- Identity changes on all digital platforms (logo, colors, elements, fonts, etc.)
- Communication and launch content
- PR announcements
- Marketing strategy
- Business model changes
- Talent acquisition strategy
- New website development
- Product development and innovation
- Training programs
We love a good SMB rebrand because usually their leaders are extremely motivated by some internal or external factor demanding a new brand strategy. And they want to deliver. Fast. Perhaps they are:
- launching a new vertical, in a new market that will widen the market extensively
- making the company more attractive for an acquisition,
- or just refreshing the identity from 2002 (!)
Either way, this usually makes implementation go at a very reasonable pace faster, with well thought-out decisions and quick turnarounds if needed.