Telenor Group is one of the worlds major mobile operators, with reported revenues of NOK 131 billion in 2016. We keep 214 million mobile subscribers connected in 13 markets across Scandinavia, Central Eastern Europe, and Asia. Our 36,000 employees are committed to responsible business conduct and being our customers favourite partner in digital life. Connecting the world has been Telenors domain for more than 160 years, and we are driven by a singular vision: to empower societies.
Do you want to shape Telenors digital and data-driven marketing future?
We are seeking an ambitious and experienced digital marketing strategist with strong execution abilities.
You will join a team of experts on data-driven marketing strategy, paid media optimization and advertising technologies that plan and execute marketing growth for Telenor. The Digital Marketing & Operation team´s mission is to drive Telenor´s transition to becoming a data-driven sales and marketing company through digital initiatives and capability building across the Telenor group of operators.
You have operational experience from digital media buying strategy, performance marketing, ad operations and programmatic/automated technologies covering the whole digital marketing tech eco system. Your role is to initiate, plan and execute initiatives that help Telenor gain more ownership over the digital marketing technologies, data, competencies and the digital media trading process. You will work closely with a diverse team of digital marketing experts with backgrounds from the ecommerce, media, classifieds, adtech and telco industries.
- Work closely with Telenor Business Units to develop data-driven digital advertising strategies and capabilities.
- Establish and operate internal digital strategies and capabilities in the Telenor Group.
- Establish internal best in class competencies, processes, technologies and operations.
- Grow Telenors digital marketing spend and improve marketing efficiency across the Group.
- Develop and drive digital performance competency and programmatic best practice across the Group.
- Harmonize planning tools, data management, reporting, ad operations, agency processes.
- Analyze consumer behaviour trends and digital customer journeys
- Establish data and audience targeting strategies
- Be responsible for cross-channel campaign planning and orchestration (own/paid)
- Establish marketing funnel optimization
- Establish digital marketing strategy blueprint and best practices
- Own and distribute end-to-end strategic digital marketing framework across Telenor Business units
- Develop trading relationships with Global Media partners, Digital Performance Agencies and Trading Desks.
- Work towards KPIs that support digital marketing performance (conversions/sales), expertize and competency build, cost savings, data control and ownership, and improved time-to-market.
Qualifications and personal qualities
- Solid digital marketing experience from leading internet-, media-, consulting-, agency-, or solution vendor. Telecom experience is a benefit, not a requirement.
- Strong interest in data driven and automated marketing. Experience from working with various marketing analytics solutions, audience profiling and targeting strategies.
- Broad experience from analyzing, planning and executing digital campaigns (mobile, display, social, video, affiliate, eCRM, performance marketing).
- Excellent understanding of the mobile and digital advertising ecosystem.
- Preferably masters degree (business/technical)
- Analytical, structured and adaptive approach to problem solving
- Commercially focused, high drive, positive mindset
- Strong collaborative and project skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Application deadline 2nd June
- Contact Lars Erik Jensen (+47) 918 05 349 if you have any questions regarding the position.
- If you have any questions related to the recruitment process, contact Didrik Sandaker Bye (+47) 976 908 49
- We conduct background checks on all relevant candidates through Semac AS, www.semac.no