Would you like to work for one of the greatest brands in the airline industry? Do you have an outside-of-the-box, creative and innovative approach to developing excellent marketing in a highly cost-efficient way? Norwegian, the world's fastest-growing airline, is seeking to hire a full-time Social Media Manager to work at its headquarters in Oslo.
You will be part of the International Marketing & E-commerce team, a central unit responsible for supporting global markets with the best tools to reach commercial goals in the most cost-efficient way. You will report directly to the International marketing manager, and you will work closely with the entire Marketing organization.
As our social media manager you will be responsible for commercializing Norwegian's social media channels, with the target of more than quadrupling the channels' sales contribution across our many markets, year-on-year. Your will work closely with our Corporate communications and Customer service departments to align on strategy, plans and content. An important part of the role is to ensure cost-efficient development of content across social media channels, aligned with our digital content strategy. You will be our SoMe subject-matter expert and the one to define and plan the future tactical approach for Norwegian's SoMe channels, utilizing customer data and technology to reach commercial targets.
- Develop and manage Norwegian's overall commercial SoMe strategy in cooperation with corporate communications and customer service.
- Responsible for SoMe tactical sales strategy, planning and activations.
- Develop excellent SoMe activities in cooperation with local markets.
- Work closely with IT, E-com and CRM to utilize data for digital optimization across channels.
- Set and manage KPI's for the commercial SoMe channels and SoMe activities, across markets.
- SoMe subject-matter expert.
- Ensure cost-efficient development and delivery of content for SoMe channels.
- Project management and agency relations management.
- 3-5 years of experience in Social Media / marketing communications positions
- 3-5 years of experience within an international marketing function.
- Experience in using customer data/ behavioral data to personalize content and offers across social, e-mail, web and other inbound channels to deliver highly relevant marketing messages.
- Experience in cross-cultural communications and international organizations.
- Experience from the travel industry is an advantage.
- Commercial mindset.
- A strong collaborator.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Result-oriented, proactive, a self-starter and a team player.
- Low cost high impact attitude.
- Adaptable to a changing and growing organization.
- Ability to travel when needed.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Minimum Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field is required.
Norwegian is the world's sixth largest low-cost airline and will carry around 30 million passengers in 2016. The airline operates 450 routes to approximately 150 destinations in Europe, North Africa, Middle East, Thailand, Caribbean and the U.S. Norwegian has a fleet of more than 120 aircraft, with an average age of 3.6 years, making it one of the world's youngest fleets. Norwegian was named the Most Fuel-Efficient Airline on Transatlantic Routes by the International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT). Norwegian was named the World's Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline by the renowned SkyTrax World Airline Awards in 2015 and 2016, and for the fourth consecutive year, named Europe's Best Low-Cost Airline. Around 7,000 people work for Norwegian.