We are looking for a manager to lead our digital marketing activities, oversee the development and implementation of Ekornes's digital marketing strategy, and ensure that we maintain our position as a leading brand in the industry.
- Define and lead the implementation of Ekornes's digital
- marketing strategy
- Lead the company's digital marketing team, which is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the digital marketing tools we use globally
- Work closely with the international sales companies to ensure speedy and effective implementation of the digital marketing strategy
- Select and follow up with appropriate suppliers of digital marketing tools
- Manage all stakeholders and expectations in the digital marketing area
- Develop performance measurement tools, and ensure the optimisation of our digital marketing activities
Background and experience
- Minimum 3-5 years' relevant experience in digital marketing and eCommerce
- Management experience and in-depth knowledge of both marketing and relevant technologies
- Relevant education to Bachelor level or higher
- Good English language skills and preferably a Scandinavian language
You must be operational and effective, but have a strategic approach to both technology and the overall business. You are a strong communicator and are able to motivate the organisation and business partners to embrace innovation and implement change.
You must be well-versed in handling complex projects involving many different stakeholders, and be able to spot new trends and new opportunities for digital marketing and eCommerce.
At Ekornes you will have line responsibility for the digital marketing team, and will work closely with our international sales companies.
The position will have a high profile both internally and in the industry as a whole. The Digital Marketing Manager reports to the Group Marketing Director.
For more information about the position, please contact our consultants at Yapril, Espen Sundgot +47 91385786. Your enquiry will be treated in the utmost confidence.
Please send your application and full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, marked "Ekornes – Digital Marketing Manager" as soon as possible and no later than 3 March.